Robert M. Aydukovic
Experienced professional with vast experience in commercial construction and real estate development, economic development, workforce development, financial and market analysis and higher education.
- Workforce Development – Public Policy, Curriculum Guidance (2010 -Present)
President – Maryland Center for Construction Education and Innovation, Inc. (MCCEI),
- Higher Education – Teaching, Administration and Advising Students
Interim Director – Real Estate and Economic Development Program, The University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business (2017)
Executive-In-Residence – The University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business (2015-Present)
Adjunct Faculty – The University of Baltimore, College of Public Affairs (2010 – 2013, 2015)
Adjunct Faculty – The University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business (2016)
Adjunct Faculty – The Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School (2013, 2015 – 2016)
- Commercial Real Estate – Market and Financial Analysis, Design
Entrepreneur – Downtown Development Advisors, LLC, Owings Mills, MD (2009-2015) Developer – James M. Jost & Co., Columbia, MD (2009-2010)
Renovation Designer, Leasing Agent – Amber Management Company, Lansing, MI (1987-1988)
- Economic Development – City Revitalization, Analysis, and Public-Private Partnerships (1994-2009)
Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Inc., Baltimore, MD
Managing Director – Downtown Development Council (2008 – 2009)
Vice President – Business and Economic Development (2005 – 2008)
Director – Downtown Housing Initiative (2001 – 2005)
Baltimore Development Corporation (BDC), Baltimore, MD
Senior Analyst – Real Estate and Economic Development (1996 – 2001)
Belair-Edison Housing Service, Inc., Baltimore, MD
Business District Revitalization Coordinator (1994 – 1996)
- Commercial Construction – Project Management, Cost Estimating, Field Labor
Business Development – First Finish, Inc., Columbia, MD (2009-2010)
Estimator/Project Manager – Overhead Door Company of Washington DC, Beltsville, MD (1989-1994)
General Laborer – Navetta Builders, Lansing, MI (1988-1989)
Maitenance – Amber Management Company, Lansing, MI (1988)
Master of Science in Real Estate, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 1998
Bachelor of Science in Building Construction Management, Michigan State University,
East Lansing, Michigan, 1989
BOARDS, PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, AND APPOINTMENTS:
- Board Member – Saint Ambrose Housing Aid Center (2016-present); Member – Real Estate Development Committee (2014-2016).
- Board Member – NAWIC Educational Foundation (2016 – Present).
- NAWIC – Carol A. Kueker Education Visionary Award Winner (2015)
- University of Baltimore Real Estate and Economic Development Program Advisory Board. Board Chairman (2014 to present); Student Relations and Marketing Committee Chair (2012 to 2014).
- University of Baltimore, Merrick Schools of Business, Dean’s Business Advisory Council (2014 to Present).
- Urban Land Institute, Baltimore District Council, Advisory Board Member (2006 to 2015); Programs Committee Chair (2012 to 2015).
- Michigan State University Construction Management Alumni Board, Strategic Planning Committee Chair (2003- 2008); Board member (2012 to Present).
- The Counselors of Real Estate (2003 to 2016).
- Co-Chairman, Architects-Contractors Roundtable, ABC Metro Baltimore (2013-Present)
- Coach, Assistant Commissioner, Reisterstown Baseball, (2008-Present)